Roku.com/link – Roku Com Link – Roku Remote Not Working
Types of roku devices -
Roku offers 3 types of gadgets across assorted online and offline stores in the United States featuring either basic, voice, or gaming controls. Each type of gadget offers distinct types of audio and video definitions so as to suit all kinds of televisions.
These gadgets are -
- Sticks and Dongles
Roku Streaming Stick+
- Boxes - These are quad core devices which are basically for heavy streamers. Roku Ultra is the only Roku box model.
- Roku TV - These smart televisions are built on Roku platform and are manufactured by Major Brands like -
There is a wide range of Roku TV models - From 24” HD small screens to 75” big screens with 4K HDR and Dolby Vision.
Viewing experience with Roku
Roku gives your an unparalleled streaming experience with its new age servers and a variety of features.
- More than 1000’s of free and paid channels in ultraHD 4K definition through assorted apps containing all kinds of popular, local, and indigenous channels like Roku Channel. You can visit the Channel Store for more Details.
- More than 5000’s of free and rented movies, web series and TV shows from all kinds of genres through a variety of apps and channels like Pluto TV etc.
- More than 100’s of apps to access services like Youtube, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, Sling, Vudu etc.
- Roku app for Android and Apple Devices available on respective app stores which offers a variety of features like -
Control Roku Devices and search for stuff using keyboard or voice
Connect headphones for private listening
Stream Roku Channel for free
Cast music, photos, and videos on TV
- Multiple Gaming apps like chess, checkers, foosball etc. which can be played using gaming controls.
- No additional charge for activation or support under warranty period. All of this is covered in the warranty.
What is roku.com/link for ?
Roku gadgets are supposed to be activated and then registered to the roku ID of the user so as to be they can operated efficiently. After unpacking your Roku, you need to switch it on, get through with the basic setup and connect it to the internet, and then you need to follow the steps below to get your Roku working.
- The process is extremely easy and these steps need to be followed -
- Go to official ROKU Website.
- Click on “Activate A Device” on the top right corner.
- After that, Two options will be displayed which will help you further into getting your device registered.
Create a new account
Login into existing account
- If you are a new user then create a new account by furnishing some basic information. Otherwise, just login into your account
- The next step is to add channels to roku device and get through the rest of the process.
- BOOM! Now you are ready to enjoy your Roku Device.
TECHNICAL ERRORS IN ROKU DEVICES (See what makes us different)
Roku devices might run into lapses some times. Here is a common list of issues -
Roku Error Code 001: This issue is faced while activating roku devices and adding channels. Call our number anytime to fix this.
Roku Error Code 003 : This error occurs when Roku devices are being run on obsolete software. Our support staff will help you on this when you call us.
Roku Error Code 009: This error takes place when the gadget is already connected to wifi but the internet service is facing issues. Please check whether service is working, and if the internet connection is ok, do let us know and we will help you.
Roku Error Code 014: When the roku gadget is not hooked to the web, that is when this issue occurs. Please try to hook it up again, but if this doesn’t resolve the issue, then contact our specialists
Roku Error Code 011: This issue tells you that that the software updation of your device was abandoned. Restart your device to take it through the process. Call us if that doesn’t work.
Roku Error Code 012: This issue conveys that your internet service is working poorly and has a speed issue. Try to troubleshoot it by restarting your router. This will resolve the issue, but if not then contact internet support. If everything seems right, then call us we’ll fix it.
The Utility of having Third Party Roku Support
Your Roku devices can sometimes be cranky and interrupt your entertainment completely.That is when we come in. The salient features of the support service are below -
We have all the Answers : Our clients can get their issues resolved with just a phone call. A phone is almost always helpful for eradicating all kinds of issues.
Lightening Response : There is no waiting time at our support, virtually.
Cost Effective : No need to get in touch with local experts when you are stuck. We can help you over the phone whenever you want.
Round-the-Clock Support : Round the clock technical support for all your issues.
Quick and Easy Solution : We’ll try our best to resolve issues on the phone itself.
Competent Agents: Our people put in the time to know all the tricks of the trade and are handy almost always.
Multiple Devices Supported - Multiple Devices, whether old or new are covered in the support.
You can call whenever you wish. We will always help you in the best possible ways.
You must be thinking by this time that Roku is all that you need and that is absolutely correct.Your Roku devices are a one stop solution to all your cravings for latest content, and that too at affordable prices. It is really going to be that simple with the cutting edge technology - Just switch on your Roku, and then the fun begins!